Wednesday 14 March 2012

Wednesday 14th March 2012


Yayy! Wednesday my favorite day, simply because tomorrow my weekend starts. Even though I don't have a jacket on to match my dress(some people will call it short, their problem). Since the dress doesn't have a slit at the back, the jacket is not compulsory. Then the top of the dress is fitted and free at the bottom so it's not short and tight (inappropriate for office but fine for some events) and I'm wearing flats so it doesn't look shorter than it is.
Once those conditions are met, it can pass for office wear. The beadwork is stunning, to think my nicest dresses were bought in the randomest stores but I love this one especially cos of the pockets too. And I'm sure some people will miss me in this office after Nysc is over!

No comments: