Tuesday 13 March 2012

Tuesday 13th March 2012



Woke up this morning and couldn't make up my mind on what to wear so I ironed 2sets of outfits, usually decide the night before but I slept off about 8pm till 5am this morning (I think the vegetable soup I ate knocked me out, as I have observed recently that it has that effect on me), decided to go for the comfy clothing option. Luckily, I had so much time to myself this morning since I was driving only me to work with no person to rush me; so for the 1st time in weeks I did my makeup in my room and not in the car.
Since the trousers are slim-fit, decided to wear a free top so I don't cause too much distraction at work. My office is filled with men, tons of them. A chunk of them who have left their beloved in some other state they were relocated from or are just happy to scope the young fresh ones but as for me I'm not interested. Have a personal policy against dating my colleague, always separate your work/business and personal life.

1 comment:

@iamroymorah said...

Lesson learnt...**separating business from pleasure**