Sunday 11 March 2012

Friday 24th February 2012


Even though Friday is the day I look forward to in the week, I don't look forward to spending a few hours in this errmmm not pretty outfit, although I don't mind the Jungle boots, in my own opinion they are sexy compared to white tennis shoes some people wear (people would contend this statement).
Having to deal with the LGI is a bit of a Drive-u-Crazy experience we corpers at Eti Osa face every week, but I discovered the way to melt her heart so I make the best of the situation. At least every friday I get to see some of my friends for a bit, before I change out of this immediately I leave the local government office into something reasonable then continue to enjoy whatever my plan for the weekend is (which usually starts with errands/ salon matters on Fridays).

No comments: