Sunday 11 March 2012

Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th March 2012

Didn't do much that involved leaving my room on Saturday except going for my class but on Sunday I finally attended a Wedding (yayyyyyyy been a minute). I had 2 go all the way to almost Lekki Chevron smh! and the annoying friend of mine claims he lives in lekki 1. Note: If its not 1st roundabout where there is a gate that says welcome to lekki 1, you don't live in lekki 1, you can even claim Ajah that will be fine by me.
But i went there expecting it to be the engagement and realised the Huge party thrown in their house was just the Introduction (opens mouth), I can only imagine how huge the engagement and wedding would be if all this was done just to meet the groom's family officially, maybe all the big boys present (Bride's father friends) probably want to make sure the guy was good enough for their princess.
Lagos and Parties sha!!! Any excuse to chop cake and pop champagne...who am I to complain..NEVER!
And Yes my dress was stunning but no pics sadly was too busy enjoying the mad food (as a known Foodie).

No comments: