Monday 12 March 2012

Monday 12th March 2012

Finally, I can upload my pic of the day which my friend held hostage on his phone for a while. My personal skirt and top rule is if its a bright colour top, would match with a dark colour skirt and vice-versa. So Black satin shirt tones down the block colour skirt. As for this hopeless device called a blackberry that magically wiped out every picture,video and song on it, I can only thank God I backed up my phone last night. (Always backup ur phones to your laptop because technology can fail you the same way men can fail u).
Interestingly, my number 1 compliments giver/photographer at the office is back from official duties (yayyyyy)...he always has something to nibble on his office so he was well missed.

1 comment:

Ini said...

you're damn right! All though men would probably fail you more often than technology does