Sunday 11 March 2012

Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th February 2012

So, I don't get my daily photoshoots at the weekends simply because; my favourite photographer is unavailable and im sure my brother would never be a party to such picture taking sessions.
Im such a Bed-Hugger during the weekends except when I have to attend my leadership program in church every Saturday and church on Sunday (Incase I mentioned im too busy during the weekend, i did not lie oh!). Whenever I have to drag myself out of my bed to anywhere I dont put too much effort with my looks/facial, (bear in my mind im not just sleeping all the time, might be doing some actual work/ reading a motivational book/catching up on my favourite TV shows (im an addict!!!)).
I actually miss my attending weddings fetish every Saturday; always looked forward to rocking my high-heels, clutch bag and some figure hugging clothes (which are now going from events clothes to work clothes).

From next weekend, I would put an effort into my weekend clothing (not just a tee and jeans) and find a willing photographer in my crib so I can actually update a nice picture...Coming soon!

No comments: