Friday 16 March 2012

Friday 16th March 2012


I sincerely apologise for the delay in posting today's blog as I have been stuck at home all day with no light (phcn went mad today) hence no internet (swift 4G which is good but only works with light).
Due to peer pressure and not being mobile, I decided to not bother myself with Nysc CD this week (would stop skipping and be a good citizen but we honestly don't do much every week except get blackened by the sun). So instead of my Nysc mugshot, I decided on a yellow dress-top with footless tights. I only had to run a quick errand at the back of my house so I didn't see the point over dressing. Some girls wear footless tights with short tops which I personally think is silly because its quite transparent and there have been cases of guys getting more than just a preview (lmaooo) but that definitely wont be me. Mine is long enough!
Its the weekend and once again, I cant really be bothered. (Lowkey tins)....

No comments: