Sunday 11 March 2012

Friday 9th March 2012

With a very annoying start to my day thanks to people that like to waste my time in lagos, I decided to not bother rocking my nysc uniform to LG and go straight to my errands for the day with a pink teeshirt and blue jeans and sandals; nothing fancy really.
The day got better when my aunty cooked some delicious vegetable soup which melted all the anger in me (the way to your heart is through your stomach, look at a diagram of your body anatomy).
My new diet I hope to start soon will involve eating a lot of vegetables, less carbs and drinking water instead of Bitter lemon/lucozade/5alive (drink obsessions). I will let you know how well that works for me by next week.
Still going to keep to my promise that from next week I would take a picture everyday regardless. Please bear in mind i'm not a Fashion Trend kind of babe,I just open my wardrobe and imagine that A+B=C so i find A and B

No comments: