Sunday 11 March 2012

Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th March 2012

I woke up on Saturday feeling my laziest so I read a book/worked on an assignment till I had to attend my class which I highly recommend to anyone who has a Business mindset/wants to go into business. Its called: Daystar Business Academy hosted by Daystar Church. After the program, I spent some quality time with my Ikeja goons for a bit of catching up on our daily lives..they are just the best.
Sunday which is the day this Blog was officially born but I had to first sort out the 3week backlog of daily pictures I had saved on my pc so from tomorrow the 12th of March 2012 it will actually be a daily update.
As I waited for my dear unpunctual friend to pick me up so we could get to church, I realised I had a bit of time to kill, the blog idea which had been on my mind all week suddenly popped back in so I knew it was perfect timing. Blogging is a bit addictive and I have just realised that. It took all the willpower in my cousin and the temptation of cake to drag me out of my bed to attend a birthday function briefly. All the time I was there my mind was on how I was going to finish what I had started (the blog), immediately I got home I ran back to it and decided to postpone my other book reading plans for the day till tomorrow.
This is just a bit of fun for me since I don't really tweet or access Facebook and sometimes torture my BB contacts with unnecessary updates...So this is it; The Life and Times of The Alexandra Barrett....ENJOY!

1 comment:

oge enwereji said...

Nice1 babez,at least we get a chance 2 Share our daily experiences & also get some style 4rm u.