Sunday 11 March 2012

Monday 27th February 2012

So, I don't know what side of the bed I woke up on but I was obviously not the happy-go-lucky person I normally am cos I happened to forget my makeup kit in my room (ewoooo!)so I thought no one will notice that I have no makeup on; na lie oooo! they noticed. One over-observant oga that passed me on the corridor even asked me that no makeup today or what's wrong, I now said nothing o "keeping it natural mondays" serious consolation for myself. No matter how much guys go on about they like their girls natural (Biggest lie), they still dig our human hair extensions, nicely manicured long nails, long eyelashes and those other things.
Personally im a minimal makeup user anyways because God blessed me with beautiful skin (just saying, the secret use ORI shea butter for maintenance).
On the brighter side, if you strain your eyes well you will see my almost-washboard flat stomach (if you cant see it abeg buy glasses in traffic when next you see those guys selling). So a dark top evens out the stone colour skirt( i think the colour is stone or sometin)....I have glasses already for any1 that has something to say about my colour-vision.

No comments: