Monday 2 April 2012

Sunday April 1st 2012


Happy April Fools Day and a Birthday shout out to my girl JOJO (Luv U Muchos)!
So I got invited to the "Jesus Ball" at Harbour Point VI, thanks Mr B for hooking me up with tickets. What better way to show up at a Black-tie event than with a beautiful floor-length gown!!!
Although the dress code was red (I had to wear peach, for lack of a red long dress), thank God I wasn't the only one who showed up in other colours (bad behaviour though).
It was so amazing..King Sunny Ade played and a number of high class pips were present.
P.S: I apologise for the 1-day late update of Sunday blog; the enemy was trying to be funny with my phone and the internet at home....All I can say is...It is Well!

2 comments:

Fabrice said...

Gini, nne you need to start eating,Eziokwuǃ

Anonymous said...

gorgeous dress. fits perfectly. oyin